JUMO diraTRON 104/108/116/132 – Compact Controllers (702110/11/12/13/14)
- Fixed-setpoint or program controller
- 2 parameter blocks
- Setpoint changeover (4 setpoint values)
- Ramp function
- Timer function
- 4 limit value monitoring functions
- Service counter
- Individual operating level
- Separate application using structured text (ST code; option)
- Math and logic function (option)
- Fast wiring through PUSH-IN technology
- RS485 interface (option)
- Additional analog and digital inputs via RS485 interface
Control of temperatures, pressures, and other process variables.
UNDER CONTROL: Securely controlled and monitored
Even pickpockets cannot resist. On a secret mission JUMO has abducted its JUMO diraTRON compact controller along with its JUMO diraVIEW digital indicator for temperature, pressure, and other process variables so that they can be exclusively presented to you at the trade fair.
The controller series comprises 5 user configurable, universally usable compact controllers in various DIN formats to control temperature, pressure, and other process variables.
The devices are characterized by a simple, clearly structured operation that is supported with texts. Process values and parameters are each shown by an 18-segment display. The types 702112, 702113, and 702114 are additionally equipped with a pixel matrix display for displaying text. In addition, all devices have individual display elements for the switch positions of the digital outputs as well as for manual mode, ramp function, and timer. The devices are operated through a membrane keyboard with 4 keys.
Depending on the hardware design, the devices can be used as a two-state controller, three-state controller, three-step controller, or continuous controller. The basic type includes autotuning, a ramp function, a program controller, manual mode, limit value monitoring functions, binary functions, extensive timer functions, and a service counter. A math and logic function is also available as an option. Furthermore, the user has the option to create his/her own application using structured text (ST code).
The devices can be conveniently configured using a PC with the help of the setup program (incl. program editor and ST editor). No separate voltage supply is required when configuring via the USB interface (USB powered).
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
Setup JUMO diraTRON 104/108/116/132additional information
|price on request|
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00616250||USB cable, A connector to Micro-B connector, length 3 m||price on request|
|00688236||Mounting for DIN rail, for type 702110||price on request|
|00688237||Mounting for DIN rail, for type 702111||price on request|
|00689708||70211x(70151x)/214 (Activation math and logic module)||price on request|
|00689709||Structured text 70211x(70151x)||price on request|
|00628452||stainless steel housing for AQUIS touch P (202791)||price on request|
|00361257||Rail-mounting case 2FGE-125-2/125 Feldgehaeuse||price on request|
|00427968||preconfiguration (Service)||price on request|
|00427970||deployment of service||price on request|
Other interesting products
- JUMO LOGOSCREEN 601 – Paperless Recorder with Touchscreen (706521)
- JUMO LOGOSCREEN 700 – Highly-Scalable Paperless Recorder (706530)
- JUMO TYA 432 Thyristor Power Switch (709010)
- JUMO TYA 432 Thyristor Power Switch (709020)
- JUMO TYA 201 - Single-Phase Thyristor Power Controller (709061)
- JUMO TYA 202 - Three-Phase Thyristor Power Controller in Three-Phase Economy Circuit (709062)
- JUMO TYA 203 - Three-Phase Thyristor Power Controller (709063)