JUMO dTRANS p30 – Pressure Transmitter (404366)
- Measuring ranges: 0 to 250 mbar – 0 to 600 bar relative pressure, 0 to 600 mbar – 0 to 25 bar absolute pressure
- Medium temperature: -30 to +120 °C
- For liquid and gaseous media
- All commercially available process connections, including hygienic
- Fully welded stainless steel measuring system, without seals
- Optionally with increased linearity ≤ 0.2 % from the end value
- Protection type: IP65/IP67
- Process reliability
The fully-welded measuring system does not require seals and guarantees maximum process safety as well as reliability.
Its core is a piezoresistive measuring cell, featuring high overload resistance and longevity. It is safe, reliable, and temperature resistant.
A broad spectrum of measuring ranges and electrical outputs as well as a large number of process connections guarantee variant diversity that can be specifically adapted to any application. Versions are available in a cast option and/or with reduced deviation from the characteristic line (≤ 0.2 % from the end value). Protection types up to IP67 can be implemented with connecting cable or round plug if requested.
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
The pressure transmitter JUMO dTRANS p30 is used to measure liquid and gaseous measuring material (-30 to +120 °C).
Further technical information is available in the Download category.