JUMO dTRANS p31 – Pressure Transmitter for Increased Medium Temperatures (402050)
- For medium temperatures > 120 °C or frequent changes in temperature
- Temperature of medium at the diaphragm: -30 to +200 °C
- Measuring range: 0 to 1 bar – 0 to 60 bar relative pressure, 0 to 1 bar – 0 to 25 bar absolute pressure
- Fully welded stainless steel measuring system, without seals
- Optional raised linearity: ≤ 0.2 % MSP
- Optional electrolytic polishing of process connection
- Hygienic design
- Protection type: IP65/IP67
- Process reliability
A hygienic design, parts that are in contact with the media being made of stainless steel, and a cavity-free system prevent microbial contamination and therefore guarantee maximum process reliability. The transmitter is based around a piezoresistive measuring cell, which is safe and reliable with high overload resistance and long-term stability.
A broad spectrum of measuring ranges and electrical outputs as well as a large number of process connections guarantee variant diversity that can be specifically adapted to any application. Versions are available in a cast option and with reduced deviation from the characteristic line.
- Sterilizers, autoclaves
- Food and beverage industry
- Medical technology
- High-purity water installations
The JUMO dTRANS p31 pressure transmitter is used to measure liquid and gaseous media in hygienic applications. The nominal ranges span from -1 to 0 bar – to a maximum of 0 to 60 bar as 2-wire or 3-wire versions. The large number of process connections allows users to choose between a welded system without seals and a screw-connected system with seals, while still offering modularity in terms of the process connection adapters (JUMO PEKA type 409711). Based on a system of an easy-to-clean front flush design, this transmitter specifically meets the requirements for hygienic process reliability. One significant benefit is the high-temperature measuring cell, which permits a permanently high or strongly fluctuating temperature of -30 to +200 °C. Special degrees of roughness for the process connections are available upon request.
Further technical information is available in the Download category.
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00512341||CON M12-Buchse 4-pol. mit Steuerleitung L=5m Buchse||price on request|